If you answer yes to more than 3 of these questions, then theres a strong possibility that you're addicted to porn.
- Does your porn use feel out of your control?
- Do you have trouble controlling when you will look at porn and limiting the time you spend? Have you made unsuccessful attempts to quit?
- Do you feel anger or irritability if you are confronted about your porn use or asked to stop?
- Do you feel like there is another person or force inside of you driving you to pornography?
- Do you keep using porn despite negative consequences?
- Do you “get lost” in porn use—lose track of time; spend more time than intended; neglect work, school, relationships and other responsibilities?
- Does pornography consume your thinking? When you’re not viewing it, do you think about it and anticipate when you will indulge again?
- Is your porn use in conflict with your values and beliefs? Do you feel guilt, shame, remorse, empty and/or depressed after viewing porn?
- Do you keep your porn use a secret and fear that others might find out?
- Have you ever promised yourself that you would never use pornography again?
Candeo is Devoted to Helping Pornography Addicts Start Down the Path of Healing