The American Red Cross

14 June 2010

Do it better than Lady Gaga VII (the finale)

Today I wrap up my series on how to become celibate. This all started back in April when  Lady Gaga said that it was better to be celibate than to risk getting the Aids virus. While on Mac's Viva Glam campaign, Lady Gaga came clean with the world about how she feels about sex and how her fans should follow in her foot steps.
"... I can’t believe I’m saying this – don’t have sex. I’m single right now and I’ve chosen to be single because I don’t have the time to get to know anybody. So it’s OK not to have sex ..."
The only thing is, she didn't teach us how to do; and thats where I come in. Over the past month or so I've filled readers in on how to become celibate. I say "become" because theres more to it than what you do; making the decision to practice celibacy sets your standard at a higher level automatically. Regardless of your past, you can instantly become a new person.

Gaga in the flesh!
Speaking of high standards, you have to love this shot of Lady Gaga at a baseball game last Thursday sporting a bikini while with some friends. By the looks of it, I don't think she likes the paparazzi. On her Facebook page she said, "A middle finger is more New York than a corporate ambush. I bleed for my hometown, and I'd die for my fans". Which at this point has over 25,000 likes so far. Is it me or does everything get blown out of proportion with mega sex symbols these days?

Well I've had the pleasure of putting together this celibacy series. It was meant for those struggling with the pressures of a sex crazed culture; basically everyone. Its been proven that singles are able to approach a serious relationship in a healthier state if they choose to hold off on sex. It can be a distraction ... but don't take my word for it, check out the rest of the series and find out for yourself.

Gaga's new music video, Alejandro, is said to use a lot of religious imagery. Controversial, which is nothing new for popular music these days. But it brings me to my last point:

Last but not least, 'if your decision to become celibate is based on religion, then spend time reading your bible or its equivalent'. Things will make more sense to you when times are hard and you start to question your own decision.

Great material for anyone looking to be smart about sex from now on. I'll leave you with Gaga's new video, Alejandro.

Inspired by the johns that purchase the sexual services provided by sex traffick victims everywhere.





SOURCES:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1641379/20100611/lady_gaga.jhtml
http://macaidsfund.org/