The American Red Cross

26 April 2010

Bye, Bye bigbabykenny.com

"It is one thing to talk about the benefits and liabilities of sex tourism,” Foubert added. “It is quite another to promote it and help facilitate it. Professor Ng is helping to promote and facilitate it. That crosses the line."-John Foubert of Oklahoma State University

bigbabykenny.com has officially been removed.

Last week in a post about books and websites I talked about this very site and how it was being used to educate men on sex tourism in Thailand. I admit it was a good site and the professor who started it had some vaild points about why he was doing what he was doing, but that still doesn't give it any merit.

I hope people get involved more often when it comes to stopping sex crimes against people who can't fight for themselves. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the article and join a group in you city to make some things different. I know I am.

SOURCE:

http://sundial.csun.edu/2010/04/csun-professor-removes-thailand-sex-tourism-content-from-website-after-community-indignation/